Actor Nora Fatehi on Monday recorded her statement before the Metropolitan Magistrate Kapil Gupta in a defamation case filed by her against another Bollywood actor Jacqueline Fernandez and various media organizations.
“This defamation case has been filed against Jacqueline Fernandez and the various other channels and publications who have ruined my reputation in the public eye through false narratives. They have called me a gold digger and accused me of having a relationship with a con artist Sukesh Chandrasekhar.”
- Nora Fatehi states that false narratives have caused her loss of financial gain and reputation.
- She files a defamation case against Jacqueline Fernandez and various media organizations.
- Nora denies any involvement in the ED case against Sukesh Chandrasekhar.
- She accuses the media of using her as a scapegoat and seeks compensation for damages caused to her career.
- Jacqueline Fernandez’s statement leads to harassment, loss of work, and cyberbullying for Nora Fatehi.
“They further carried forward and circulated defamatory remarks made by Jacqueline Fernandez in conspiracy with each other to ensure my downfall,” states Nora Fatehi.
Patiala House Court declares that the statement of another witness will be recorded in September. Nora alleges that Jacqueline Fernandez’s statement has caused harm to her reputation for malicious reasons.
“Tarnishing my reputation would open up greener pastures for my rivals in the industry,” claims Nora Fatehi.
Jacqueline Fernandez’s false statement has unnecessarily dragged and defamed Nora Fatehi, affecting her career.
Nora Fatehi and Jacqueline Fernandez have both been questioned by investigation agencies in the 200 crore extortion case involving Sukesh Chandrasekhar.