Read Kangana’s exciting review of Oppenheimer in Bollywood. Discover why the reference to Bhagavad Gita was her favorite part.
Kangana Ranaut recently watched filmmaker Christopher Nolan’s Oppenheimer and took to Instagram Reels to share her thoughts about the film. Oppenheimer is based on the life of J Robert Oppenheimer, the nuclear physicist known as the ‘father of the atomic bomb.’ Read on to know what Kangana had to say about the film and its Bhagavad Gita reference.
Kangana on Oppenheimer
Kangana reviews Oppenheimer
- Kangana expressed her recommendation for watching Oppenheimer.
- She mentioned her favorite part of the film, which is the reference to the Bhagavad Gita.
- Kangana highlighted the storyline of the film, which revolves around a Jewish physicist who created the atomic bomb during World War 2 for America.
- She praised the performance and direction of Christopher Nolan.
Internet reacts to Kangana Ranaut
- Reddit users had mixed reactions to Kangana watching Oppenheimer.
- Some users pointed out Kangana’s previous statement urging people to not watch American movies.
- Others speculated that Kangana’s promotion of Oppenheimer could be motivated by her rivalry with the film Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani.
- There were also comments dismissing Kangana as an opportunist and not taking her seriously.
What did Kangana say?
According to a report by PTI, Kangana Ranaut had previously expressed the need to prioritize Indian films over American and English movies. She emphasized the importance of supporting regional cinema and promoting an “Atmanirbhar Bharat” (self-dependent India).