Leo: Sanjay Dutt plays Antony Das, a ruler and menacing villain in Thalapathy Vijay starrer; VIDEO (PC: Twitter)
A Glimpse into the Powerful World of Sanjay Dutt AKA Antony Das from Leo on His Birthday
Directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj, Leo is said to be part of Lokesh Kanagaraj’s Cinematic Universe. While the confirmation regarding this is awaited, fans always spot several things that indicate the same. The first look was released last month and it received a massive response from the audiences.
Pinkvilla exclusively learnt that Sanjay Dutt will be seen playing the role of Thalapathy Vijay’s father in Leo. A source close to the film revealed, “Though the character is modelled as a father on paper, it’s essentially a gangster role. Both Sanjay Dutt and Thalapathy Vijay will be seen as a gangster in the film and share a unique dynamic in Leo.”
Cast and Release Date
- Leo stars Sanjay Dutt as Antony Das, Thalapathy Vijay, Trisha Krishnan, Arjun Sarja, Priya Anand, Mysskin, Gautham Vasudev Menon, and Mansoor Ali Khan.
- Anirudh Ravichander is composing the songs and original score.
- Manoj Paramahamsa is the director of photography.
- The film is produced by Lalit Kumar, under the banner Seven Screen Studios.
- Leo is scheduled for theatrical release on October 19, 2023.