Lozza Haines Accused of Being ‘Privileged’ and Tone Deaf
Ferne McCann and Lozza Haines Welcome Baby Daughter
Ferne McCann and her fiancé Lozza Haines recently welcomed their first baby together on July 6. They named their daughter Finty. However, Lozza has faced criticism after telling his followers that there are ‘no excuses’ when it comes to multi-tasking, even with a newborn.
Accusations of Privilege
Lozza’s post struck a nerve with some who accused him of being ‘privileged’ and out of touch. They argued that it’s easy for him to work out because he has a home gym, money for a personal trainer, and the ability to work from home.
- Lozza acknowledges his privilege but explains that he wasn’t always in this position and has pulled himself out of homelessness.
- He suggests streaming workouts on YouTube for those who can’t afford a home gym.
- Lozza believes that making time for exercise is possible if you truly want it.
After receiving backlash for his tone, Lozza amended his post to say that he was simply trying to inspire people and that they shouldn’t compare themselves to him.
- Lozza emphasizes the importance of family time and the balance between work and personal life.
- He encourages people to find moderation and balance in their lives.
- Lozza shares his own rituals for staying motivated and building positivity.
Despite the amendment, some followers still questioned Lozza’s tone and accused him of privilege.
- Lozza defends his privilege, stating that he has earned it.
- He acknowledges that not everyone has the luxury of a home gym or the ability to work from home.
- Some followers advise him to simply enjoy the phase of having a newborn and not feel the need to multitask.
Despite the criticism, many people praised Lozza for his positivity and inspiration.
- Followers express their support and admiration for Lozza and his family.
- They appreciate his reworded post and find it more understanding.
- Many people find him inspiring and commend him for working while taking care of his child.