## Bodybuilders Share ‘Thor’ Body Transformation Plan
Following on from a video earlier this year in which he and his brother recreated Chris Hemsworth’s Thor: Love and Thunder workout, YouTuber and Buff Dude Hudson White just demonstrated an arm and shoulder routine inspired by the Marvel superhero, which can be performed at home provided you have access to dumbbells and a barbell.
### The Workout Routine
– Upper Body Warmup: White begins the workout with a 10-minute upper body warmup.
– Dumbbell Lateral Raises: 3 sets of 15 reps. White suggests a slight bend in the elbows to contract the muscles and stabilize the joint.
– Overhead Barbell Press: 4 sets of 15, 12, 10, and 8 reps respectively. White calls this exercise the greatest shoulders exercise as it hits every part of the delts.
– Upright Dumbbell Rows: 3 sets of 12 reps.
– Dumbbell French Press: 3 sets of 10 reps, supersetted with Incline Dumbbell Curls: 3 sets of 10 reps.
– Cross Bench Dips: 3 sets of 10 reps, supersetted with Alternating Hammer Curls: 3 sets of 10 reps.
– Reverse Bar Curls: 3 sets of 10 reps with a pronated grip to target the forearms, supersetted with Finger Curls: 3 sets of 10 reps.
– Barbell Ab Rollouts: 3 sets of 10 reps. White considers this exercise one of the hardest in the entire workout.
By following this arm and shoulder routine inspired by Chris Hemsworth’s Thor workout, bodybuilders can work towards achieving a similar physique at home with the use of dumbbells and a barbell. Remember to start with lighter weights and focus on proper form before increasing the weight. Incorporating this routine into your workout regimen can help you build strength and sculpt your upper body like the Marvel superhero.
Source: [Men’s Health](https://www.menshealth.com/fitness/a35828471/chris-hemsworth-bodybuilder-workout-thor-love-thunder-buff-dudes/)