## Dr. Sanjeev Bagai: A Renowned Pediatric Nephrologist and Healthcare Leader
Dr. Sanjeev Bagai is a highly accomplished medical professional with an impressive track record in the field of pediatric nephrology. With extensive experience and numerous accolades to his name, Dr. Bagai has established himself as a leading authority in his field. Let’s take a closer look at his remarkable achievements and contributions.
### Academic Excellence and Professional Journey
– Fellowship at Prince of Wales Children’s Hospital & Prince Henry Hospitals, Sydney, Australia.
– Doctorate in Pediatric Nephrology from National American University, Delaware, USA.
– Gold medalist from Bombay University, Sir Dorab Tata Merit Scholar & Bombay University Merit Scholar.
– Former CEO of Batra hospitals, CEO & Dean of Radiant lifecare, and Vice Chairperson of Manipal hospitals Delhi.
### Recognitions and Awards
Dr. Sanjeev Bagai’s exceptional contributions have been acknowledged through numerous prestigious awards and honors, including:
– DMA Vashisht Chikitsya Ratan Award of Excellence
– IMA Distinguished Award of Excellence
– Life Time Achievement Award from IMA
– Life Time Achievement Award from NIER
– Coveted Oration Awards from DMA & IMA
– IMA Excellence Award
– DMA Distinguished Services Award
– Times Award for Medical Achievement
– Global Top 100 Innovator Award
– IAP Research Award
– Human Care Millennium Award
– Bharat Jyoti Award
– Vijay Shree Award
– Sarla Vaishnav Research Award IAP 1995, and many more.
Dr. Sanjeev Bagai’s outstanding contributions to the field of pediatric nephrology and his remarkable leadership in the healthcare industry have earned him numerous accolades and recognition. With his expertise and dedication, he continues to make a significant impact on the lives of countless patients and their families.