## Tragic Suicide Cases Shake Bengaluru and Andhra Pradesh
### Bengaluru: Psychiatry Student Found Hanging in Hostel Room
– A 24-year-old psychiatry student from the National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences was found hanging in his hostel room in Siddapura near Jayanagar.
– The victim, Bodi Reddy Madhu, joined the institute six months ago.
– The incident came to light when Madhu’s roommates peeped through the ventilator after their knocks on his locked room door elicited no response.
– Police have not recovered any suicide note from the room.
### Woman Dies by Suicide After Parents Oppose Relationship
– A 23-year-old finance company employee, Asha J, died by suicide in her Bagalagunte residence.
– Asha was depressed after her parents opposed her relationship with a colleague.
– Her parents refused to accept the relationship and she wanted to marry him.
– The rejection from her parents likely prompted her to take the extreme step.
If you are having suicidal thoughts or need emotional support, please call the following helplines:
– Arogya Vani: 104
– Sahay Helpline: 080-25497777
Please note that this article is not intended to promote or glorify suicide but to raise awareness about mental health issues and the importance of seeking help.
Source: [The Times of India](https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/)