Ellyse Perry (Australia)
Ellyse Perry, the Australian all-rounder, had an exceptional month of July 2023, which has led to her nomination for the ICC Women’s Player of the Month. Her performance in both the ODI and T20I leg of the Ashes tour was noteworthy.
- In the ODIs, Perry played four innings, scoring a total of 276 runs at an average of 69.00 and a strike rate of 83.13.
- Her highest score was 91, achieved twice against England in Southampton and Ireland in Dublin.
Ashleigh Gardner (Australia)
Nominated for the second time in a row, Ashleigh Gardner, the No.1 ranked all-rounder in the MRF Tyres ICC Women’s T20I rankings, had a stellar month in international cricket.
- In four of the five ODIs, Gardner took three wickets and scored 160 runs at an average of 40.0 and a strike-rate of 129.03.
- She also performed well in the T20Is, smashing a couple of crucial thirties in England.
Nat Sciver-Brunt (England)
Nat Sciver-Brunt, the Player of the Series in the ODI leg of the women’s Ashes, played an instrumental role in England historically leveling the series on points.
- Sciver-Brunt made back-to-back tons in Southampton and Taunton, helping England to a series victory in the ODIs against Australia.
- She scored 271 runs in the series, with a strike-rate above 90 and an average over 100.