The next big update for Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) is on the way and the release date is now out. Since its comeback in India, Krafton, the game’s developer, has rolled out several updates and events to keep players interested in the game among competition from the likes of Call of Duty Mobile and Garena Free Fire MAX. The 2.7 update is set to land soon and will bring new content to the game. Know the details.
BGMI 2.7 update: What’s new
The 2.7 update for BGMI will roll out on August 9 and will bring in new in-game content. As per the reports, the update will bring:
- A new royal pass with 100 tiers called the A Series
- Dragonball Super collaboration with special dragon balls in the Dragon Ball Village
- A new anime-themed map
- New items such as Shenron Dragon and Kame House
- Goku’s signature move Goku Justu to defeat opponents
Additionally, a Summer-themed mode will be added with new features:
- New weather system
- Gameplay mechanics
- Special events
The update will also include bug fixes and gameplay improvements.
As for BGMI redeem codes, players can get various rewards such as weapon skins, vehicle skins, emotes, outfits, in-game credits or UC, and more without paying anything. Here are the redeem codes for August 3:
How to grab BGMI redeem codes
- Go to the official BGMI website and enter your BGMI character ID.
- Paste the redemption code for the in-game reward in the space provided.
- Enter the captcha/verification code as shown on the screen and click on submit.
- Once done, the redeemable prizes can be collected through the in-game mail.