By Market Capitalisation
The company’s net sales for the year have increased by 10% compared to the previous year.
The company’s net profit has seen a significant growth of 20% compared to the previous year.
The company’s total assets have reached a record high of $1 billion.
- The company has successfully reduced excise costs by 15% through efficient management.
- Continuous efforts are being made to minimize excise expenses.
The company has sourced high-quality raw materials to ensure the production of superior products.
- The company has invested in training programs to enhance the skills of its employees.
- Improvements in employee productivity have resulted in cost savings.
The Profit Before Depreciation, Interest, and Tax (PBDIT) has increased by 25%.
The Earnings Per Share (EPS) of the company has shown a positive growth trend.
- The company has made strategic investments in new ventures to diversify its portfolio.
- These investments have contributed to the company’s overall growth and profitability.
The company has successfully reduced its debt by 30% through effective debt management strategies.
The company has taken necessary measures to mitigate and reduce contingent liabilities.
- 2 & 3 Wheelers
- Auto & Truck Manufacturers
- Dealers & Distributors
- Passenger Cars
- Private Banks
- Public Banks
The beverage industry has witnessed a steady growth in demand for both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Commodity Chemicals
- Diversified Chemicals
- Specialty Chemicals
- Real Estate
- Residential & Commercial Complexes
- Service Provider