Say hello to the Redmi Pad SE – the latest tablet in the portfolio of Xiaomi’s affordable sub-brand. The device arrives on the international scene with a big screen for “exceptional visual enjoyment” and a price tag of just €199.
Features and Specifications
- Processor: Snapdragon 680 chipset built on the 6nm process
- Storage: 128 GB internal storage with micro SD port for up to 1 TB expandable storage
- RAM: 4 GB, 6 GB, or 8 GB options
- Display: 11” LCD with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels and up to 90 Hz refresh rate
- Brightness and Contrast: 400 nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast
- Camera: 5 MP selfie camera, 8 MP f/2.0 rear camera with 1080p video recording
- Audio: Large-size quad speakers, support for Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res audio, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Battery: 8,000 mAh with 10W charging support via USB-C port
- Operating System: Android 13 with MIUI Pad 14
- Weight: 478g
- Connectivity: Dual-frequency Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0
Design and Colors
The front of the Redmi Pad SE features a fairly thin bezel and houses the 5 MP selfie camera. The back of the tablet is equipped with an 8 MP f/2.0 camera with 1080p video recording capabilities. The tablet also comes with “large-size quad speakers” and support for Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res audio. It even has a 3.5 mm audio jack for added convenience.
Pricing and Availability
Redmi Pad SE is available in three colors – Lavender Purple, Graphite Gray, and Mint Green. The tablet is priced at €199 for the 4 GB variant, €229 for the 6 GB variant, and €249 for the 8 GB variant. Some retailers may offer a proprietary cover in Black or White for added comfort and protection at an undisclosed additional price.